Heather worked at Crux over the past year and has left us for the moment, first to be at home, but then (all being well) to travel and study in Asia and Europe during the fall term. She plans to contribute to this blog from away as time and circumstances allow. Heather’s next five reads are:
- Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis.
- Being Salt: A Theology of an Ordered Church by George R. Sumner
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- On The Incarnation by Athanasius (with an introduction by C.S. Lewis)
- Down To My Last Skin – Antjil Krog
Previous Next Five Series